The details of your last order or final decree are legally binding and as such may require enforcement if your ex spouse is not complying.

Common violations of the final decree are:

  • Child Support Non-Payment
  • Parenting Time Lost or Refused
  • Unpaid Medical Expenses Not Covered by Insurance
  • Non-payment of spousal support

A contempt of court motion is the first legal step in addressing the violation(s). Details are required to support the claims of violation and it is important to gather all documentation before going to court. The end goal of these proceedings is to have your ex come into compliance with the requirements of the decree. We can help you achieve enforcement by handling the necessary steps to prove your case and file the necessary paperwork. 

If your ex spouse is in violation of your decree, contact us to learn more about next steps.